Vintage Meadow Floral Peel and Stick Mural
The overall pattern repeats every 4 sheets. Each sheet is sold individually, so you would order the amount that you need to fill your wall space. For example, if you have a wall that is 6 feet wide, you would need to order 3 sheets.
This re-positionable wallpaper is designed and made in our studios in New Jersey. The designs are printed onto an adhesive-backed fabric that can be removed, repositioned, and reused. The wallpaper does not leave residue on your walls and is ideal for DIY room makeovers without the mess and headaches of traditional wallpaper.
24"w x 96"h
24"w x 108"h
Pattern Repeat Length:
Every 4 sheets
• If you are ordering to add on to a previous order, please CONTACT US for assistance so we can assure the panels will match.
• Printed on premium adhesive backed fabric— just peel and stick!
• Our Murals have a high tack removable adhesive. When placing in critical areas such as behind a child's crib, we recommend using a wallpaper primer (Roman Pro-935 R35) and permanent double sided tape at the top edge to be on the safe side. Please understand there are many factors beyond our control that may make your wall unique. If you are unsure about texture or paint compatibility please use the wallpaper primer and double stick tape at the tops of the panels. Refunds will not be given for wall incompatibility.
• Designed and produced in Ramsey, New Jersey, USA.
• All of our murals can be re-sized larger or smaller. Contact us for pricing.
• Please wait 30 days before applying to freshly painted walls UNLESS you use Roman Pro-935 R35 Primer.
• Murals are long lasting, easy to remove, and leave the paint mark free.
• Easy to trim to size when needed (or to fit around windows, doors, etc).
• NOT compatible with Sherwin Williams ProMar 400 Zero VOC paints.
• Because every sheet of Simple Shapes Mural is made to order, we are unable to accept returns. See our RETURN POLICY for more details.