Speckle peel & stick fabric wallpaper. This re-positionable wallpaper is designed and made in our studios in New Jersey. The designs are printed onto an adhesive backed fabric that can be removed, repositioned and reused over and over again. They do not leave any residue on your walls and are ideal for DIY room makeovers without the mess and headaches of traditional wallpaper. Speckle Wallpaper, Cheetah Print Wallpaper, Cheetah Spots Wallpaper, Fabric Wallpaper, Peel and Stick Wallpaper, Repositionable Wallpaper, Temporary Wallpaper, Patterned Wallpaper
Our Speckle Peel-and-Stick wallpaper pattern blends easily with monochrome interiors and bright colors alike! Use it to add charm to any room, or in unexpected places such as behind a bookcase or the backs of large open shelves.
The designs are printed onto an adhesive-backed fabric that can be removed, repositioned, and reused. The wallpaper does not leave residue on your walls and is ideal for DIY room makeovers without the mess and headaches of traditional wallpaper.
24"w x 48"h
24"w x 108"h
Pattern Repeat Length:
1 sheet of peel-n-stick fabric wallpaper
Anonymous customer published 10/15/2018 following an order made on 10/06/2018
I used it on the back wall of built-ins at the end of our long narrow hallway. It looks fantastic!!! It was easy to use, forgiving, and the finished product looks awesome.
• Printed on premium adhesive backed fabric— just peel and stick!
• Designed and produced in Ramsey, New Jersey, USA.
• All of our wallpapers can be re-sized larger or smaller. Contact us for pricing.
• Wallpapers can be used on slightly textured walls. See our FAQ for detailed information.
• Wallpapers are long lasting, easy to remove, and leave the paint mark free.
• Easy to trim to size when needed (or to fit around windows, doors, etc).
• Because every sheet of Simple Shapes Wallpaper is made to order, we are unable to accept returns. See our policy for more details.
• Custom Color Wallpaper and Swatches cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are found to be defective or damaged during shipping.