Grey Cement Brick peel & stick fabric wallpaper. This re-positionable wallpaper is designed and made in our studios in New Jersey. The designs are printed onto an adhesive backed fabric that can be removed, repositioned and reused over and over again. They do not leave any residue on your walls and are ideal for DIY room makeovers without the mess and headaches of traditional wallpaper.
Our modern Grey Cement Brick Peel-and-Stick Wallpaper pattern projects the exposed brick look of a stylish urban loft.
The designs are printed onto an adhesive-backed fabric that can be removed, repositioned, and reused. The wallpaper does not leave residue on your walls and is ideal for DIY room makeovers without the mess and headaches of traditional wallpaper.
24"w x 48"h
24"w x 108"h
Pattern Repeat Length:
1 sheet of peel-n-stick fabric wallpaper
• Printed on premium adhesive backed fabric— just peel and stick!
• Designed and produced in Ramsey, New Jersey, USA.
• All of our wallpapers can be re-sized larger or smaller. Contact us for pricing.
• Wallpapers can be used on slightly textured walls. See our FAQ for detailed information.
• Wallpapers are long lasting, easy to remove, and leave the paint mark free.
• Easy to trim to size when needed (or to fit around windows, doors, etc).
• Because every sheet of Simple Shapes Wallpaper is made to order, we are unable to accept returns. See our policy for more details.
• Custom Color Wallpaper and Swatches cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are found to be defective or damaged during shipping.