Chevron Lines peel & stick fabric wallpaper.
Our Chevron Lines Peel-and-Stick Wallpaper is a classic zig-zag print that complements any room in your home. Available in Navy, Orange, and Grey.
The designs are printed onto an adhesive-backed fabric that can be removed, repositioned, and reused. The wallpaper does not leave residue on your walls and is ideal for DIY room makeovers without the mess and headaches of traditional wallpaper.
24"w x 48"h
24"w x 108"h
Pattern Repeat Length:
1 sheet of peel-n-stick fabric wallpaper
Anonymous customer published 08/20/2016 following an order made on 08/10/2016
Super cute, trend right and stylish addition to or laundry room.
• If you are ordering to add on to a previous order, please CONTACT US for assistance so we can assure the panels will match.
• Printed on premium adhesive backed fabric— just peel and stick!
• Our Wallpaper has a high tack removable adhesive. When placing in critical areas such as behind a child's crib, we recommend using a wallpaper primer (Roman Pro-935 R-35) and permanent double sided tape at the top edge to be on the safe side. Please understand there are many factors beyond our control that may make your wall unique. If you are unsure about texture or paint compatibility please use the wallpaper primer and double stick tape at the tops of the panels. Refunds will not be given for wall incompatibility.
• Designed and produced in Ramsey, New Jersey, USA.
• All of our wallpapers can be re-sized larger or smaller. Contact us for pricing.
• Please wait 30 days before applying to freshly painted walls UNLESS you use Roman Pro-935 R35 Primer.
• Wallpapers are long lasting, easy to remove, and leave the paint mark free.
• Easy to trim to size when needed (or to fit around windows, doors, etc).
• NOT compatible with Sherwin Williams ProMar 400 Zero VOC paints.
• Because every sheet of Simple Shapes Wallpaper is made to order, we are unable to accept returns. See our RETURN POLICY for more details.
• Custom Color Wallpaper and Swatches cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are found to be defective or damaged during shipping.